Thursday, June 5, 2014

He's ALL GROWN UP! ; u;

MY LITTLE BROTHER IS GRADUATING FROM HIGHSCHOOL IN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS!



I FEEL SO OOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDD ;u;

...and so happy for him.

Seriously, I have the coolest cutest baby brother anyone could ask for.

It seems like only yesterday that I was having my own highschool graduation; hell, my own undergraduate graduation! ..... all the pomp and circumstance, and that little swell of pride that you get as you walk across the stage. You feel like all the pain and suffering and essays you went through have finally been worth it, and magically you're a higher form of human being. That feel of accomplishment as you shake the dean or principal's hand to the ever-repeating "Pomp and Circumstance"

..... yeah, my brother will probably feel none of those things, lol. He is so done with highschool; it's not even funny.

But when he graduates from college, he will understand.

He will understand.

All those essays.

I nearly died.

No comments: