Thursday, March 6, 2014

Swick and the No-Read Family Blues (part 1)



I suffer a major problem in my family. I am the only person who consistently reads. 

So whenever I come across a book I really really really think one of them will enjoy, I can't do a damn thing about it because even if I do suggest it to them and hype it up with a super-amazing-special book talk, they still won't read it. Then I still have all this pent-up excitement that I can't do anything about.

Thankfully, I work in a library, so I have people who understand me, and I can still recommend books to...

... but nobody understands quite fully how or why you are excited like your family, because goddamnit they put up with your shenanigans 24/7 for years.

Today, I present to you .....

Books My Brother Would Enjoy If He Ever Decided To Read

Things You Need To Understand About My Brother:
- avid video-gamer (especially strategy games) -
- computer geek -
- kind-of a history buff-
- strong sense of justice -
- sarcastic sense of humor -













If you fit the description of my brother, I guarantee you will love these books too.

No comments: