Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Swick and the No-Read Family Blues (part 5)


... to having people actually read my blog on a regular basis. 

Then I remember the only articles that get read are the ones I post on Facebook.

I fail at blog.

But anyway, onto the madness that is PART 5 of the No-Read Family Blues, and today I am picking on my other sister M. M is a can of worms, really. I don't know what to expect from that one sometimes. She reads things I don't expect her to read, and the stuff I do expect her to have read, I hear years later that she bullshitted her way through that conversation with me. Makes me wonder exactly how many of those have actually happened. Let's just say that when it comes to ridicule, nothing is safe from M even the stuff you think she likes gets subjected to the 'that's totally lame and for weirdos and because you like it, you should be ashamed of yourself' treatment. So basically my entire relationship with M is...


.... and that can basically be said about these book recommendations....

Books My Sister Should Read If
My Theories About Her Are Correct

Things You Should Know About My Sister
- draws... A LOT -
- speaks a little Korean and a little Japanese -
- plays Animal Crossing... A LOT -
- watches South Park and crime documentaries -
- likes ocean invertebrates -
- not sure is serious or sarcastic -

.... kind of weirdly specific, but there you go. That's all I know, I swear.











.... and that's all I have to say.



No comments: