Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tabletop Madness

Oh gosh, you guys, so the tabletop RPG games are a little out of control for me.... I haven't joined more groups; I'm still in just two... but I am just chomping at the bit to get to these weekend sessions. It makes the weekdays even more unbearable than they already are.

I just get so excited about the stories and the characters, and it's like I REALLY want to know what's going to happen next - not to just the characters I'm playing, I'm legitimately interested in everyone's characters! I get frustrated because I'm one of the youngest in the group and this is my first campaign, and I'm so INTO IT, you know? ... it makes me feel really childish when I'm sitting next to these people and it's old-hat for them, so they aren't as interested in the story and playing as I am. Like, we took a week off from playing, and I was like a junkie going through withdrawal, lol.

I suppose this is what is like when you are really interested in a TV show that only airs once a week, and you have to be patient between new episodes. I seriously have never felt that because I don't watch a lot of TV ._. ....

No comments: