Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thought Stream Retrospective

Suffering from unwarranted self-importance, so beware! I'm really very proud of myself for keeping this blog going as long as I have. Has anyone (other than myself, of course) realized that while there have been a few lapses, I have manged to keep this blog going for a year and a half? No? -well, still worth celebrating on my own anyway.

In a little bit of flashback flair, I give you the most popular entries on this blog in that time period. These are complete with links in case you want to visit or revisit them!

In fifth place, with 60 views ....
A Game to Unleash the Creative in Me


In third place, with 106 views ....
If I could take any animal home from the zoo

In second place, with 195 views ...
The Worst Kind of Hipster is an anime/manga hipster.

... and the first place winner on my blog is ...
Why My Family Would Make A Super Awesome Pokemon Team.


No comments: