Monday, June 3, 2013

Reaction - Best Book of the Decade: 1970 - 1979

Today, I am reviewing the list : Best Books of the Decade 1970. That means all of the books on this list were published between 1970 through 1979.


My Reaction --- YES.

Why This One? --- 

The entire book is like this. 

Oh my goodness, I had the funnest time reading the entire Hitchhiker's Guide series, and if you take my advice, you should read it in small increments because the entire novel is just side-splitting hilarious IF you manage to get the jokes.

Goodreads obviously has a good sense of humor to make this one number one, and I wholeheartedly recommend that everybody read it. Young, old, boy, girl, gay, straight - it doesn't matter - Douglas Adams has something for everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.