Saturday, June 1, 2013

Blast from the Past

Oh boy, I wish I had something new to post on here, but honestly, I've been geeking out over Civilization V all day, haha. My sister and I first got hooked onto Civilization II WAY back in the day, and I've been playing ever since. While you kind of create your own histories on it, in a way, it is pretty educational. I'm really excited about the new expansion Brave New World that is going to be coming out soon. Sadly there's no correlation between the expansion and Huxley's Brave New World. Man, that would be something freaky, huh?

I got an offer to co-write a story the other day with Jessy, and so I've been nostalgic going through my 'Writing' folder. I didn't realize I kept so much stuff! Unfortunately, a lot of them are started projects from high school that I never got around to finishing. There is one however that I did for NaNoWriMo that is about 30,000 words long and relatively complete. Looking back on it, it's FAR from a masterpiece, but I'm going to keep it anyway. See the link to the right ' Redeemed Will Reborn '  ---

I'm not even going to post a segment from it. I'll admit. It's just bad.


And now, Nat King Cole. Because why the hell not?



No comments: